30.9.09

[art] #26 bucket of aph

It might be hard, but I think we can guess some of my favourite pairings here >.>

first time drawing a 'kiss'. it's hard!! and forgot to unflip, so romano's hair is wrong.
full length movie starring america? yes plox /lie
i dunno, this was just me being some sort of pervert orz. very shojo.

bit crap but i feel strange if i haven't drawn something mildly usxuk.
i'd want romano as my shopping bffl. and heey manbag.
i love this happy family pairing so so very much. i forgot sealand and hanatamago though..

i have more aph sketches in the works but i think that's enough for now.
and wut is this no girls??? i who draws 90% womenzz?

2 comments:

  1. ...you're right. For some reason, Romano would make an awesome shopping partner. I don't even like shopping...

    Girls! Belarus, Ukraine, Belgium, Hungary, Taiwan, Vietnam, Seychelles, Liechtenstein, did I miss anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love your style!!! so clean and pretty :D

    ...romano would be a pretty rad shopping partner indeed. he's FABULOUS. it's all the armani 8D

    ReplyDelete

this blog

is for my personal art, photos and thoughts.

Labels

attractive phrases

"Parrot, you're out of the band."

For more click here
For even more click here

Followers