6.12.10

new beginnings

Equal a new quotes post!!!!!

Question: What button is Printscreen on a Mac keyboard?
Answers: 
Command+Shift+4, then press Space, then click on the thing you want to copy and it will save directly to your computer .

Cmd shift 3 is less complicated, it just takes a screenshot and puts it on your desktop.

Command+Conquer

----

Good answer if an interviewer asked you "How would your enemy describe you?"

"A bad, bad man."
"He'd decribe me with much envy. In fact I make him feel so inadequate and worthless with my greatness that it wouldn't surprise me if he were to shoot his brains out by next Tuesday"
You'd have to dig him up and ask him yourself.
I didn't think I had any, you'd have to ask them. Who are they? WHO ARE THEY?!?!
6ft, 175lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, early to mid-twenties, very handsome.
"A worthy opponent"
"I'm sure he'd tell you himself... if he still had his tongue."
"Frustratingly attractive"
"I think you know the answer to that question."
"He'd probably tell you I raped his sister. Nothing was ever proven though."

---
to crazyman50000:

CLUE IS IN THE NAME,

SERIOUSLY.

---
Could you please stop posting.

And I had a pizza for dinner, it was wonderful.

---
you're useless.
---
The government should take your phone away from you.
---
now to guess the excuse
doctors appointment / dentist is usually used.
or, family problem.

I think she'll fake her death.

---
Crazyman would be more subtle, and a lot less insane, if he used a sledgehammer to gain entry to her home.
---
there's a bit of a schism here between your bizarre awareness of how weird it is to behave in that way and your apparent behaviour.

i think in future before you pick the phone up you need to ask yourself, would 313 take the piss? cos if we would, maybe you should say something else or nothing at all.

---
How could the colour red mean rage, anger, love and passion at the same time!?

How can ace be one and eleven?...What kind of god would allow that?!

---
You need to distance yourself from her. Become arsey and snappy.

Then when she says 'What's wrong with you?' you can dramatically reply 'OH LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!'

---
Push her in front of a bus, then see if this guy is still interested. Then you'll really know.
---
The victim phoned a neighbour for help when she discovered the attacker had removed fuses, saying she was "annoyed" because she wanted a cup of tea.

That is the most British thing I've ever read.

---
When it rains, it *pause*.

---
...>>holo
Pullout my balance books, and prepare to receive some business advice.

---
Let's all look at why Egyptians are upset: First of all, in the Muslim religion, you're not allowed to have what? Sex. Good. There's no sex until marriage in the Muslim world. Now, this would be fine except that in the Muslim religion you also can't... Anybody? toss off. Okay, tossing is strictly forbidden in the Muslim religion.And what do we know about the places the Egyptians live? They live in? Good, sand. Now put yourself in the shoes of an Egyptian.
----
I went with three others to Magaluf. It wasn't ready for us.
---
LET THEM EAT CAKE.
----

I remember seeing a demo of a glasses-less 3D TV that changed what you were watching depending on the angle. So if you sat to the left of the screen you'd be seeing one channel and if you sat to the right of the screen you'd be seeing another thanks to some sort of sorcery.

---
>Gendou
If I wanted to see a bad father, I'll go to the room next to mine.
---


>I don’t have an MP3
What the fuck does this have to do with Japan or any other culture?

I don't have a toaster oven so I don't think I'll like Russia hurr hurr hurr.
Really?

---
I've never been as excited by home appliances as this topic has made me.

---
Spike, please don't post in my topics. There is an unwritten rule that says you must have a higher IQ than the average dog to do so.
---
Who was it that had that totally awesome toaster? It did eggs, 4 slices of toast (I think) and coffee and stuff.

Sounds like Batman's toaster. 

---

Eyeliner = Relationship
Foundation = It's Complicated
Lipstick = Single
Well you cracked that fiendish code if only they had you working a bletchley park we'd have won the war in 1940 

---
Jake Gyllenhall also had a relaxed approach to the awards. With all the female guests heavily made up, he arrived with a heavy beard on his face.

'It's not for a role,' he said. 'it's just something that happens when I don't shave my face.'

Lad.

----
In a world gone mad...
One woman has slept with 500 men...
But one question remains...

Is there room for 313 more?

Starring:
Syxx_Pac...
Three hundred frustrated nerds...
Some slag who went on This Morning...
And introducing Robbie Newton as "KKK"...
In
Three One Threesome

Cumming soon...

----
Do gay men find WWE erotic?
ask your dad.

---
Never seen an attractive wrestler
What about John Morrison. I'm not gay but I'd love just to lie on him and use his abs as a pillow.

---
Is Pokemon fixed? etcetc

2 seconds, I'll just ask my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this blog

is for my personal art, photos and thoughts.

Labels

attractive phrases

"Parrot, you're out of the band."

For more click here
For even more click here

Followers