6.2.11

status updates

- 35 hours into persona 3, freaking awesome game. Persona 4 arrived in the mail and I played about half an hour of it before stopping (until I beat p3) and I'm already drawing fanart sketches for it haha.
- I am stiiiiill sketching for the hetalia fanbook, I have got the composition basically but finland's position is really pissing me off and making me not want to draw ever. I have been just drawing to get the senses flowing and I think I'll get it worked out soon enough.
- my backlog of anime and manga is drowning me.
- FINISHED TRANSLATING MR.MORNING. Pretty fucking proud of myself and if I don't ever get the editing done I'll just post the translations. Real feelgood manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this blog

is for my personal art, photos and thoughts.

Labels

attractive phrases

"Parrot, you're out of the band."

For more click here
For even more click here

Followers