22.2.12

the croquis one




'
on another note, SUPER excited for my bk1 shipment that i've ordered!
New stuff: Dame BL, HER, Kimi no Heart ni Kiku Supplement, Magi Comic Anthology, Mousou Hello Work, Nabari no Ou Liricamente, Ousama no Bed, Sayonara Caravan, Shibukawa Kuri, Shounen Note 1-2
And stuff I've read but want to support: Endou-kun no Kansatsu Nikki, equus, Hana no Mizo Shiru 1-2, Hatarake, Kentauros!, Yumemiru Seiza

AND I'm aiming to collect all of Youko Fujitani's books muhahaha (she is among my top favourite mangaka)! Got Aishiteru, Sleight of Hand, Shampoo and Borderline coming in soon, cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this blog

is for my personal art, photos and thoughts.

Labels

attractive phrases

"Parrot, you're out of the band."

For more click here
For even more click here

Followers